In today’s easy world, workout has become a nightmare. With new gadgets and everything available at your doorstep, our mind and body is being affected and hence the gaining number of health problems. To overcome these problems we must follow a health regime. It is believed that exercises increases the level of brain chemicals that boost nerve cells to grow. Some may feel that exercise is such a boring thing to do. So here is a solution for them – dancing. Dancing is the best mind-body workout. It helps in reducing weight as well as boosts brain power by improving memory skills. A report published in the New England Journal of Medicine in 2003 states that people doing ballroom dancing at least twice a week were less likely to develop dementia. Another research shows that some people suffering from Alzheimer’s disease are able to recall forgotten memories when they dance to music they used to know.
Ballet or ballroom, clogging or jazz, be it any dance form, dance is increasingly helping people of all ages and physical abilities get and stay in shape. Wheelchair dancing is also taught in many places for people with physical limitations. An hour of dancing every day can do wonders for you as you burn at least 200 calories and a few pounds. to dance visit topcountrystars.com/ and go to a tour of luke Bryan concerts
Endless Benefits of Dancing
Dancing has those benefits which you want to gain from cycling, walking, jogging, etc. Here are a few of them –
- It strengthens your bones and muscles without hurting your joints
- It tone your entire body
- It improves your posture and balance, which can prevent you from falling and spraining
- It increases your stamina and flexibility
- It reduces stress and tension, thus it is very much recommended for patients suffering from anxiety and depression
- Dancing helps build confidence in yourself
- It provide opportunities to meet people – you always make new friends at the dance class
- It helps overcome illnesses like diabetes, high blood pressure, heart disease, osteoporosis, etc.
- It helps lose weight. People with high obesity should get into their dancing shoes to lose those extra pounds.
- It is great remedy for cardiovascular diseases, maybe because dancing adds a lot of fun into your life.
Dancing has so many benefits that you can’t dare to resist from it. So are the options. There are so many forms of dancing to choose from. Do what suits you the best. You may want to explore one of these –
- Square dancing
- Swing (traditional or West Coast, which is more technical)
- Line dancing, which can be done to country, rock, pop, or salsa music
- Folk dancing, which can reconnect you to your ethnic roots or make you come in terms with a whole new culture
- Belly dancing
- Clogging (double-time stomping and tap steps)
- Contra (square dance moves in lines with men and women switching places)